R.P.M of Circular saws
For elevating upper roll
For Circular saws
For positioning width
1. For longitudinal cutting and cross cutting, this machine is provided with 8 pieces each of precision rolls which are as large as 150mm in diameter, making it possible to accurately perform the powerful and high-
speed feeding of plywood.
2. The air cylinder is installed for the upper-feed roller. Therefore, the uniform and stable pressure is given on the plywood for further accuracy in feeding.
3. In order to match the high-speed feeding, the saw shafts revolve at the speed as high 7,000R.P.M.The bearings higher in accuracy are used in the precision saw shaft cases; the special belts for high speed operation are adopted for the driving with motor; and other consideration in detail is also given to the design for manufacture;
4. For deciding the cutting width, the right saw shaft case and the left saw shaft case are moved by motor driving at the same time.
5. The auto pusher is installed for auto magically feeding the plywood, which is cut with the longitudinal cutting saw, at a right angle to the cross cutting saw.